Copps Island Oyster
- Specie:Crassostrea virginica
- Origin:Norwalk Islands, CT(USA)
- Farmed (Wild): 24 to 36 months
- Average Size:3.5 inches
- Tides:Cold, nutrient-rich, shallow waters and swift currents from Long Island Sound.
- Bottom:Oyster cultch and sand.
Norm Bloom & Son is a fourth generation family-owned oyster farm located in Norwalk, Connecticut. Norm founded Copps Island Oysters in 1994, with a crew of three and one boat. Today, he has a fleet of 15-boats and a dedicated crew that harvests year-round from the deep, cold, nutrient-rich Connecticut coast waters.