Rocky Nook Oyster
- Specie:Crassostrea virginica
- Origin:Kingston, MA(USA)
- Farmed: 18 to 24 months
- Average Size:2.75 inches, 3.5 inches
- Available:June through December
- Tides:Kingston Bay; 10-foot tidal range of nutrient-rich waters.
- Bottom:Sand and silted tidal flats.
Prior to oyster farming, John Wheble made his living (either in whole or in part) on the water as a commercial fisherman. John grew up in Kingston, Massachusetts and is proud to be growing great oysters in his hometown (the oysters are named after an area of Kingston) and of his great team of people that have been with him for years building the Rocky Nook brand.